Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

So, Friday was Halloween. Did everyone have fun?

I had an interesting Halloween. I dressed up as a 'zombie maid', but I didn't have any fake blood, so I just looked kinda like a maid with bad makeup. Not to mention, the costume was a little too small for me (Japanese girls are tiny!!). Whatever...just look at the picture and see for yourself:



I went to a club with some friends. It was interesting. First, it was in Roppongi, which is foreigner central. Roppongi is probably the area with the highest concentration of foreigners (they either live there, or go there to party). The club was called Muse, and Temple University was hosting the party. We danced there. There's not much else to say besides that. Well, the club itself was an interesting place. It was made up of a lot of different rooms, and at one point I found a Karaoke room! There were so many people, drunk and otherwise, it was not (in all) that great an experience. I think the best moment of the night was when I was at the bar with two Japanese guy-friends, and we spotted a very feminine looking guy. One of them decided to talk to him, and then we all ended up talking. Both of my friends got his number. I didn't. Haha!! I kept seeing the guy-girl throughout the night (at one point in the girls bathroom...), and he would always wink and make a peace-sign. He was very pretty!

We left the club, and walked from Roppongi to Shibuya. That was a long walk! Um...we were going to do something in Shibuya, but our plans changed. We caught a Taxi, took it to Waseda, and I changed back into my normal clothes. We went to a park, met a few people, and just chilled until around 5 am, when we caught our first trains. I actually fell asleep on my train, my head was definitely on some Japanese guys shoulder.... I woke up in the middle of nowhere, had to ask some random person to get directions back to the right track (i just had to go to the train going the opposite direction, but my brain was not working...) and walked home and slept until 3 pm, when I woke with a hangover (I deserved that. I am not planning to repeat Halloween night EVER again.)

[[ANYWAY, Sorry about the lack of quality posts. I'm not very good at this blogging thing.
Next post, I'll talk about the local festival that's coming up. It's some sort of Rooster festival (you know, like the Chinese zodiac). It's going to be three days this month, and the first day is the fifth! (So...today....)

LYDIAAAAdesu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Sounds a lot more exciting than my Halloweennnn :(