Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I want to write a little piece called 'culture shock', but I really want the reader's opinion so...Mom, Dad, please leave your comments (hahaaaa). But seriously, anything you guys and gals want to know about? Anything you've heard you want me to confirm or any myth you want me to....BUST? (I <3 Mythbusters).

If you all have no opinions, I'm going to start 'culture shock' with my breakfasts because, let me tell you...Every morning I get a little culture shock just looking at it <3.

Lydia

4 comments:

S P said...

1. Plastic surgery- lots of girls get nose jobs, eye surgery, etc. maybe even boys?
2. Parents with pretty children try to get them to be famous.
3. People either eat their boogers or flick them on the ground.

Seriously, these are all things I have heard about Japan from somewhat-legitimate sources. Get to work mythbusters!

Anonymous said...

I want a culture shock entry! What do you eat for breakfast? I'll think about some stuff I want to know about and get back to you. Also, do you have a mailing address? I want to send you stuff.

RuidosoHkr said...

I agree with washo! :) And I also was wondering if you have a mailing address. Yay for the blog! :)

Anonymous said...

MY BELLY HURTS TELL ME ABOUT HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES IN JAPAN ASAP BEFORE I EXPLODE NOOOOO I DON'T NEED A LAXATIVE I NEED HERBAL CURES, ACUPUNCTURE, WHAT HAVE YOU

(answer me THAT!)