Thursday, October 9, 2008

I`ve been a bad girl...

Hey people who read this!

Sorry, by now most of you realize how lazy I am. I have a hard time updating a blog once a week. I hope people actually are checking it, because I made it for you guys! Yay! *insert happy face*I`m just going to do a quick update, I am at school right now.

Last weekend went down like this:

Thursday: Checked out `The Hub` after school. At night, it is basically only Waseda kids, and some foreigners. It`s an Irish Pub, what do you expect? Haha, anyway it`s expensive, smokey and all the good stuff that pubs usually are. I returned home early that night (left at half past 10, got home after 11).

Friday: Did some stuff in the morning (no class), went shopping around Takada no Baba (a big station near waseda). Then, went to Harajuku with some girls. Walked up and down the main st, did a lot of window shopping. I lost my phone, then found it again. It`s all good...I`ll talk more about that night in my next entry.

Saturday: What did I do? I did homework. At night, I met the Waseda kids who were at Earlham last year, and had dinner plus all we could drink. It was pretty awesome, except that the place we went to served us mostly pork foods, and I didn`t eat a lot. On the bright side, I ended up paying nothing. Thanks Earlham! Also, that night was great, because I managed to catch both of my last trains! Yay for not having to get a taxi.

Sunday: I was lazy, until I realized there was a bbq arranged by the club that was helping us at our orientation. I rushed through my shower and managed to meet everyone. Funny note: there was a well dressed Japanese man passed out near our meeting spot. Awesome! The bbq was okay...having to take an hour long train ride to get there was NOT nice. It ended up okay, i ate lots of beef! Finally! Went home, took a shower, did homework.

Okay! Sorry for the cave-man talk, sorry for the spelling mistakes. I hope that satisfies the thirst for knowledge until tomorrow :)

LYDIAAAAAA

1 comment:

RuidosoHkr said...

caveman speak is better than no speak! :) i'm glad you're having a good time. sounds like you've still been busy with school and other fun stuff! skype soon?