Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 2-Attempting to update from my cell phone.

(without spell check*gasp*)

Today I had a day trip in Tono City. It is famous for kappa, uber cute water demons. If you have read Harry Potter, they are mentioned in one of the first three books in the DADA class...with Lupin? Ugh, I don't remember...Anyway, one of the pictures I posted shows me as a kappa. Uber cute, right?

Me as a kappa! Being carried away by a *not* perfect boy!
I wanted to meet one, but my friend told me they will only show themselves to the perfect woman. 完全な女?Something like that...But he might have just been making fun of me.

I am still unsure about whether or not they are *good* but I'm thinking kappa are one of those spirits that are both? Like, some stories about them have them as the cute, goofy creature, and some stories have them as an evil, mischievous demon? I could look them up, but...

Look at the pretty lights!

We also watched a big fireworks display. It is pretty difficult to try and take a photo of fireworks, especially when your camera has a two second delay and you are also trying to watch at the same time...
Well, I did a second post! I will add some more, as well as turn these three posts into one when I get home tomorrow morning!

xoxo

No comments: