Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 7-I discovered fashion!

This is my post for Saturday, August 20th!

Friday I bought two skirst and a shirt at a second-hand clothes store (古着屋 or furugiya) and I wore one Saturday a.m. It's a really cute black and white striped skirt! I wore it with a white button-up and a brown belt. Then in the afternoon, my friend and I went to a different furugiya and got a shirt that would go with it, but be a bit more casual. This is the following outfit:

super-strong chuu-hai that I never got to drink :(
I am queen of weird faces.
Intentionally clashing horizontal stripes with vertical strips! The shirt is also black and white with a peter-pan lace collar. It is super cute, right? The shirt, skirt and belt are all from furigiya, the shoes I bought in Tokyo's Marui (0101) department store. They are 'model size' which means they are for 'big feet'. I have size 8.5/9 feet, which I think are pretty average, right? Okay, enough about fashion!
waa! Look! Look!
Another weird face :D
We did puri-cura after our long day of shopping, to make it an official girly date!

Last night was also a work nomikai. We went to a really nice bar on the main drag called Qzo. They have a food+nomihodai course that included fondue! It was a really lovely night of overeating. Here we all are! Photo quality is not the best, in case you haven't noticed, because I've been using my cell phone's camera.
Fondue!
Well, that's it! I'm sorry about the terribly delayed post...

I have to do two today >.<

xoxo


1 comment:

Annie said...

Love that outfit!! FASHION.